Subscribe to our RSS Feeds
Welcome to my Place...This Blog is Just about Information. The information given on this blog about "hacking" is just for the purpose of preventing yourself from being hacked.
Also This blog is for those folks who are interested in Hacking or rather that who want to become Experts..
Do it on your own risk !!, i am not responsible for any sort of misuse
Here.. You will find various Hacking tricks/ Tips, Hacking Tools etc.....
All posts are tested, nothing fake over here.. If you like, comments on it..
Thanks Regards..
-Samin Yasar

About Me

0 Comments »
About Me:: Samin Yasar



I'm Samin Yasar Antar, a really young web and graphics designer (still learning)   I work with pure HTML,XHTML,XML,CSS,and JavaScript. I'm still reading in school, i love to learn new stuff and i'm just a simple kid, who used to wonder arround the internet, now i'm Just a smart kid on the WEB! Well it seems to me that you guys might think that i'm bragging, but think whatever you guys want ! I don't need nobody else as long as i beleive myself, well thats all about me for now, you can contact me using these:  

>> on Facebook: Samin Yasar (Antar)
>> on Twitter:     Samin Yasar 
>> email:            Mail Me 

Why this blog ehh?? well i just wanted to share stuff from the internet that other people would love !! I just like to make people happy beacause of me, hope you found this site useful :) :) ! Thanks viewers
Keep in touch and stay Subscribing!
:) :) 

0 Responses to "About Me"

Post a Comment